I finally finished my scrapblog with my Arizona pictures. It was a really nice trip. It was great to see Alicia and my family. I'm looking forward to July when Kevin is coming to Cleveland and I'll see my mom in New York :)
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

4 comments:
Cute pictures! You always remember to take the best pictures to document something. I do have to say though, that picture of me and Jake - so not cute. He is the only thing that redeems it. I need to work on a better picture face and hair look to make me look better. Haha. I am glad I got to see you! (Jake is glad too.)
Aww I really like the one of you two!
So sweet! It's neat that you have it like a slide show. You are so creative, Megan!
It looks like you had a fun trip to Arizona! :) I hope you're enjoying your first "summer vacation" as a teacher! Now I'm following your blog, I just saw your comment (shows how much I know how to use this site, lol). Have fun when you come to NY! Hopefully we can get together and catch up if you have some time!
Post a Comment