Monday, June 8, 2009

Kirk and Alie's Wedding

Kirk and Alie, our friends from BW, got married on Saturday. Their wedding was cute. It was in the BW chapel. I'd never been to a wedding there and I've always wanted too. Kirk and Alie graduated two years before me, so there were people there that I hadn't seen in awhile. All the horns from when I started at BW were there...


In a couple hours I'm headed to Arizona. I'm really excited, Mackenzie is not...

Malachy is going to take care of her while I'm gone. He's determined to get her to snuggle with him while I'm not around to distract her. We'll see what happens; I maintain that she's pretty much a one woman cat.
Talk to you from Arizona!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Have a great trip! Say hello to everyone for me!

Corynn said...

You are here! You are here! Whoo hoo. And Hott dress!

Anonymous said...

hehe she had no problem snuggling with me, even with you there! I agree, she must be a woman's cat ;-)
Have a great time in AZ!