Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back As a Married Woman

Hello! After we moved to Arizona I got away from blogging because I felt like many of the people that read my blog would again be living nearby and didn't need to read about my life since they'd be seeing me more, but I've been missing writing and having my own blog, so I thought I might start it up again. We'll see how it goes...
Of course this past year has been dominated by wedding planning. We did a lot of the major planning in Ohio before we moved, so I had a lot of time to work on little details throughout the year. I had fun sewing and putting together things like the ring bearer pillow, a photo display, table runners, mr and mrs signs for our chairs, etc. I really did have fun planning and I thought I would have kind of a let down when it was over, but I really haven't. The day was fun, it was great to have all our favorite people in one place, nothing major really went wrong, and now we're married and I'm excited to get on with that. Here are a few pictures from the day. When I get the professional ones then I'll post a bunch...




We went to Disney World for our honeymoon which was fun too. Everyone tells you that you're going to be tired after the wedding, but I guess I didn't really believe it. I was though. Wow. Anyway, during our first day or two in Florida we were kind of thinking "why didn't we go to an island and lay around all day?" but after we got a little sleep, we had a really good time. The lines at the parks were not bad at all. We got on pretty much everything by 1 or 2pm each day, then went back to the hotel and relaxed and got ready for dinner. We did the Disney Meal plan which was awesome! We had some great food at some really neat places. We totally got spoiled! Since we've been home, I still find myself looking for that chocolate martini at dinner. It had been quite awhile since I'd been on a real vacation and it was great, so now I'm keeping my eye out for a good deal to make plans for another one!
We've been back for about a week and a half now and I've just had some time to hang out before school starts which has been great. We've had fun using all our new gifts, I've had some time to read (LOVED "The Help"), swim, and relax. I go back to school on Tuesday, so I'm storing up all my energy for year number four!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Pictures!? Where are the pictures!? :)

Megan said...

Posted a few. More to come when I get the professional ones :)
Will you add me to your blog? meganhensberry@gmail.com

Beth's Fanclub said...

I've missed your blog this past year, glad you've started it again...Aunt Kathy