Monday, December 14, 2009

'Twas the Week Before Christmas

It's almost Christmas, but I still feel like it's October! You'd think singing Christmas songs at school would do the trick, but I've been trying so hard to get myself in the Christmas spirit.
Our school concerts were last week. It's a busy couple days, but things turned out pretty well. I got some super cute pictures, but I can't really post them here...
Everything else is going well. My apartment is decorated and our tree is filling up. We're doing Secret Santa at school this week too which I really like. On a sad note, Book and Bean, my favorite coffee place in Berea is closing. It was such a part of my college life! I can't imagine how the Con is going to function without it's caffeine! Val and I went for one last mocha with a shot of vanilla on Saturday morning...

Happy week before Christmas!

No comments: