
Today was my first day as a real teacher. Somehow it didn't seem like that big of a deal. When I was little, I was SO excited for the first day. Christmas, no big deal, but the first day of school, I could barely go to sleep. I had two first grade classes today. They were cute, kind of chatty, but totally managable. 3rd and 6th grade tomorrow and then that's it for the week.
Here are some pictures of my classroom and new apartment...




3 comments:
Yea for pictures! You look so grown up. I would be so nervous to have all those little ones staring back at me. You are too brave!! Thanks for updating. You need to get some more of your friends on the blog-bandwagon!
Congratulations on your first day. I love that your classroom is purple and lime green. I have some pics of my classroom on my blog, and also of my daughters first apartment...you two are probably close in age.
wow! miss hensberry!
That's all really exciting =)
Post a Comment