Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Loves

So my new obsession is Pinterest. If you haven't used it, basically it's a place where you can make virtual pinboards where you can save any ideas you see online. Instead of putting recipes or craft ideas in favorites folders, you can put everything in one place on Pinterest and browse through pictures of other peoples ideas and pin them to your own boards. Here are some of the fall things I've made...

My other new love is my iphone. We got the iphone 4 when the 4S came out and we're both addicted. I actually didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. One of my favorite features is that all the pictures I take on my phone automatically show up on my computer without having to plug anything in to upload them. It works as a perfect compliment to my pinterest obsession...and my cat picture taking obsession. Malachy and I follow them around trying to take their picture so often now that they automatically look at the ground when we pull out our phones because they don't like the flash. Luckily they don't notice me when they're fixated on the birds.





Happy Halloween!

No comments: