Hello spring break! Technically I'm still at school right now, but there are no kids today and report cards are done, so I'm considering myself on break. I'm heading to Arizona in just a few hours which is crazy. My friend Mandy is getting married on April 16th and it worked out that I can be home for Easter and be around for the week-before-the-wedding festivities. I'm so looking forward to flip flops!...even though it's so nice in Cleveland this weekend that I could wear them here too :p
Anyway, things have been good. Malachy got into the University of Texas, Arizona State, and the University of Southern California and he got full scholarships to 2/3 which is really cool. Now it's just a really hard decision...I'm not sure what I think is the right one. Probably any of them would be good, I guess.
When I haven't been at school or Maggie's Place or the gym, I've pretty much been watching a lot of college basketball. In our pool at school, 90% of the people had Kansas winning, so after they lost it was down to only six or seven of us. I had Syracuse winning, so I was super bummed when they lost last weekend, but in a weird twist it has worked out that I win the whole pot if Butler wins it all. So go Bulldogs...even though you beat Syracuse!
Talk to you from Arizona :)
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment