Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Music Room v.2

Hello! I've been back at school since last Monday, but I've been waiting until today to post with pictures now that my room is all set up....



Welcome to music!



front view


the new curtains that I made! I guess they're hard to see, but they have music notes all over them.


my new froggies



I love the cheerfulness of our building. All the rooms are painted different colors. Today the kids could come in and find their classroom and meet their teacher. It's so fun to already know everyone this time around. I already got a lot of inquiries about if we're going to do Recorder Karate again. Tomorrow starts year two...

5 comments:

Corynn said...

Cute stuff! I really love that rug. I vote for a better pic of the curtains and your handy work! We're all grown up. Scary, huh?

The Butlers said...

That is so cool! I really like how you decorated your room, very creative!!

Beth said...

I love your room, Megan! It looks great! Good luck as you start year #2... you aren't a rookie anymore!

BethO said...

Ah, isn't it crazy we're already on year 2? I just love your room! I found out the other day that I don't have a room at my Friday school, which is one of my largest programs. Should make for an interesting year... Have fun with those kids while they're still in honeymoon behavior mode! ;-)

Jenn said...

Your room looks so cute! It is very you. Love the rug, and I agree, pictures of your curtains would be great. :) Hope your 2nd year is going well so far!