I just got off the phone with Corynn and she suggested that I create this journal and since I'm pretty sure I'd be going a little crazy if I was on bedrest, I decided to oblige. Life is pretty good right now. I spent the first 2/3rds of the summer freaking out about getting a job, but now just within the last week or so, things have come together really well. I got a job teaching K-8 general music at Puritis Elementary. It's a very nice school. All the kids in 5th-8th grade have their own laptops, I get a smart board, AND I get to paint my own classroom any color(s) I want which is pretty cool! I think it's going to be a great first job. It's all general music all in one building in the area right where I want to be, so I am really excited.
I also semi-officially got my apartment today. It's in Lakewood which is a cute town about 20 minutes north of Baldwin-Wallace. It's a little nine-unit brick building. My unit is quite spacious for the price and it's currently getting all fixed up for me to move into in a couple weeks.
I think that's about it for now. Talk to you soon!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

1 comment:
I am so happy that you have a blog now and that everything is working out for you! Now you just have to find a way to get everyone else you know to get one and you'll be set! Congrats on the job!
Post a Comment